The Pokemon Strike The Pokemon Strike

I liked it

But I would have had music throughout.

Chip On The Go Chip On The Go

Yo man, great flash.

I think this one is probably your best. Your movements are so clean. Oh man, I think it is actually better than the one I wrote the script to. I think it should have gotten a higher rating than it did.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Well i thought it was good.

This is now, in my opinion, one of the best entries on NG. Kudos. I'm a writer but don't have any flash abilities of my own. I would like a talented artist, such as yourself, to make my script a reality. I've wanted something of mine on NG for a while but couldn't find an artist to do it. Great job on everything. This is "Prowlies" material. Let me know what you think. My e-mail is shonshon_rion@hotmail. Keep it up.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Great waste of time.

Damn!!! I got to wave 35 of level 6. Then it became a bitch. Great game man. Very challenging. Gameplay is good and one of the best defense games I've played.

Moroni's March Moroni's March

Love the concept

Maybe you should make another game with names like Nephi and Laban and others such as that. Just an idea though.

BoMToons responds:

Check out some of my other submissions and you'll see that I have!

Circular V.1.0 Circular V.1.0

This game was good

I dont know where it was stolen from, but it still could use a few revisions before worthiness of front page. I stopped at 100 kills. Was there an end. It did not get harder at all like I expected. It wasnt much of a challenge. I let a few hit the wall, but nothing happened. They expladed but nothing else. Can you take damage? Overall it is pretty good.

Sireus Payne

MarioSlapsBack responds:

it is NOT stolen! This is a beta. The next version is much better.

-You can get damage
-More Challenge
-More Levels
-Not only shooting but now driving.

But thnx for the review :)

[Dud] Zelda-Piano Dark World [Dud] Zelda-Piano Dark World

Did this by ear?

Amazing. I may try to figure this out on guitar now. I've been trying to play saria's song. Great work. I'd like to hear more.

Dudidum responds:

Yes I did it by ear ;)
I took the main melody and added an accompainment.
If you want to hear more just check out my other stuff ;)
I'm looking forward to hearing some of your pieces (If you upload any :) )
Thanks for your review!